Book Title: Do It Yourself Homeschool Journal: & Eclectic Learning Handbook (Homeschooling Handbooks) (Volume 4)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
- How to Make Money - A Handbook for Teens, Kids & Young Adults: What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? What do You Want to Be Now? Dishwashers, ... Books for Teens, Kids and Adults) (Volume 1)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Do It Yourself Homeschool Journal #3: For Eclectic Learners (Homeschooling Handbooks) (Volume 3)
- Homeschooling Handbook for Moms: How to Teach by Example (Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Activity Books, Doodle Books, Handbooks, Journals & Planners for Moms) (Volume 1)
- Spelling Time - Master the Top 150 Misspelled Words: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
SALE! Regular Price - $34.50 NEW! A 12 - 15 week Library-based Homeschooling Curriculum Journal (Secular Version)
Revised and updated May 2016 - Theme: Vintage transportation, old cars, travel, fascinating inventions and unusual architecture.
Geared toward ages 12 to 17.
This Homeschooling Curriculum Journal is for students who love to learn using a variety of methods, and for moms who want their kids to be more independent with their schoolwork.
This workbook includes over 380 lessons and activities. A student can use 5 pages or more each day, providing at least two hours of guided learning time.
Now you can learn everything you need to know with library books, movies and YouTube tutorials! Learn from nature. Be creative. Use your own imagination while studying up to 9 Subjects, Topics and Skills! This homeschooling journal will guide you through your stack of educational books and movies!
This book includes many activity pages: Spelling Practice, Geography & Travel, Math Practice Pages, Reading Time, Film Study, Copywork, Listening Time, Observation Time, Emotion and Mood Evaluation, Nature Study, List Making, Therapeutic Coloring, Transportation illustrations, Invention Illustrations, and several other fun and educational activities.
Choose library books about anything you want to study including books about science, travel/geography, literature, cultures, skill building, math, inventions, history, and any other topic that is interesting or necessary. In the back of the book is a sample book list so you can see what the author's teens are using!
This book is perfect for students who use lots and lots of books, there is room in the back to record up to 45 additional books!
Now your student can turn any stack of books into a homeschooling curriculum. This handbook is an activity book and daily journal that allows your student to have a customized education without creating a lot of extra work for you.
Many students are more interested in real books than in textbooks! This is an excellent way to help your students to develop their talents, interests and deepen their knowledge of topics that are meaningful to them. Just visit the library and bring home 9 (or more) great books!
This homeschooling handbook was created by Sarah Janisse Brown, a dyslexia therapist and game designer with ten children. Sarah has over 25 years of homeschooling experience.
This curriculum handbook is wonderful for unschoolers, eclectic learners, delight directed homeschoolers and busy families. If you have babies and toddlers who need a lot of attention the older children can use this journal for everything, except math. This workbook is appropriate for dyslexic students, it includes Art & Logic Games to help with dyslexia, and uses the Open Dyslexic Font for easy reading.
This book can be used as a handbook for: Delight Directed Learning, Documenting Your Unschooling Journey,Charlotte Mason Inspired Homeschooling, Eclectic Homeschooling, Classical Homeschooling and Fun-Schooling.