Book Title: VTNE Secrets Study Guide: VTNE Test Review for the Veterinary Technician National Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: VTNE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Get the VTNE test prep help you need to be successful on the VTNE test. The Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE) is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. VTNE Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the VTNE exam. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the VTNE exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
VTNE Study Guide includes:
- A detailed breakdown of the Veterinary Technician National Exam
- A thorough look at pharmacy and pharmacology
- A complete overview of surgical preparation and assisting
- An in-depth analysis of dentistry procedure
- An examination of laboratory procedures
- A full study of animal care and nursing
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Pharmacy and Pharmacology section covers:
- Drugs, poison, and generic
- Classification of drugs with high potential of abuse
- Drugs in food source animals
The Surgical Preparation and Assisting section covers:
- Instrument care and sterilization
- Preparing a patient for surgery
- Operating room rules
The Dentistry Procedures section covers:
- Dental hand instruments
- Examining a patient
- Fluoride treatment
- Dental radiography
The Laboratory Procedures section covers:
- Proper blood sample handling
- Increased glucose levels
- Urine samples
- Cell collection for microscopic examination
- Collection and evaluation of lesions
The Animal Care and Nursing section covers:
- Physical examination
- Routes of drug administration
The Diagnostic Imaging section covers:
- Proper darkroom conditions
- Radiation safety
- Imaging techniques
The Anesthesia and Analgesia section covers:
- General anesthesia and euthanizing
- Heart rate, pulse rate, and rhythm
- Stages of anesthesia
The Anatomy/Physiology/Parasitology section covers:
- Preservation of parasitic samples
- Identification of burrowing external parasitic mites
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to attain a VTNE Exam passing score. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- VTNE test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the VTNE test.
- VTNE exam prep that will help you elevate your VTNE test score.
- VTNE study manual that will reduce your worry about the VTNE exam.
- VTNE review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of VTNE test anxiety.
- VTNE practice test questions and much more...